No matter how far you venture from shore, we keep you anchored to peace of mind.
There are millions of boats on the water every year, and every now and then, they all need something to guide them through rough waters. That’s why Frankenmuth Insurance will travel alongside them—keeping them covered with our watercraft insurance program.
Our yacht insurance covers:
- Yachts 26’ and larger
- Vessels valued at $30,000 and more
- Comprehensive all-risk coverage
- Agreed to value protection (No hull depreciation)
- Pollution liability (Oil Pollution Act of 1990)
- Salvage and wreck removal
- Towing and assistance coverage
- Marine electronic coverage
- Tender and dinghy (Scheduled or non-scheduled)
- Yachtsmen‘s endorsement
- Medical coverage for crew and guests
Our boat insurance covers:
- Watercraft less than 26’
- Boat equipment endorsements
- Towing and labor coverage
- Safety course discounts
- Uninsured watercraft coverage
- Agreed to value endorsements
- Medical payments coverage
For more information about our watercraft insurance, talk to your local, independent agent today.
Learn more about boating in the Great Lakes states.
Our yacht insurance is available in Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin, while our boat insurance is available in Michigan and Ohio. Boat coverage is also available in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont through our subsidiary, Patriot Insurance.