You know business. We know business insurance.
At Frankenmuth Insurance, we know not all business insurance needs are the same. That’s why we’ve developed comprehensive product offerings with unique coverage enhancements to meet the needs of today’s business owners.
Not sure where to start? Leave that to the experts. It all begins with a frank conversation with one of our trusted advisors. Our local, independent agents take the time to get to know you. They’ll ensure you have the comprehensive coverage you need to help protect the business you’ve worked hard to build. From industry-specific businessowners policies to workers compensation, commercial auto, and everything in between, we’ll guide you to the protection that’s right for your business. Discover our industry specializations and explore our business insurance coverages today.
We insure a variety of industries, but we’re especially equipped to protect the following with the unique coverage enhancements their businesses need.
Businessowners policy (BOP)
Ideal for small businesses and combines property and general liability insurance into one policy.
Commercial package policy
Ideal for mid-size and large businesses and combines property and general liability insurance into one policy.
Coverage for your employees that pays medical bills and lost wages resulting from work-related illnesses and injuries. This coverage is required in most states.
Cyber and information protection
Coverage to help you recover from a breach or cybercrime. This product combines cyber liability and data breach insurance into one policy.
Hired and non-owned auto liability
Coverage for leases, rentals, and employee-owned vehicles that are used for business operations.
Coverage to help you recover from damaged mechanical equipment and building systems, loss of business income, spoiled inventory, and costs associated with mandatory inspections.
Also called errors and omissions (E&O), this coverage pays legal expenses if your business is sued for unsatisfactory work.
Employee benefits liability
Coverage to help you recover from claims filed by employees related to negligent administration (communication, record keeping, termination) of their benefits plan. Benefits may include group insurance coverage, pension plans, and more.
Coverage to help you recover from employee theft, forgery or alterations, computer and funds transfer fraud, and more.
Inland marine (property away from premises)
Coverage for mobile property off premises that becomes lost, stolen, or damaged.
Employment-related practices liability (EPLI)
Coverage for legal fees associated to employee lawsuits for claims of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and more.
The Frankenmuth Insurance difference
When you place your trust in Frankenmuth Insurance to protect your livelihood, we work hard to earn and keep your business with honest, open, and upfront service — every single time. Because we’re people, just like you.
Discover what makes Frankenmuth Insurance unique:
- Reputable history: We’ve been protecting businesses for more than 150 years with an AM Best “A” (Excellent) rating and an A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Guidance and expertise: Our local, independent agents are insurance experts. They’ll provide superior service and guidance to ensure that your business is properly protected.
- Fast, fair claims: Losses happen. And when they do, our claims reporting is available 24/7 and a representative will respond within 24 hours. It’s how we do business, and it’s how we’ve consistently earned a claims satisfaction rating over 95%.
- Loss control experts, as a value-added service: Our regional loss control experts are, well, experts. They understand facility, workplace, and weather-related risks, as well as OSHA requirements, to help you avoid losses in the first place.
- An insurance partner you can trust: We’re a regional insurance company with the financial strength of a national carrier. That means we’ll provide the personal service you deserve and gain your trust by delivering on our promises to help you recover if you ever have a loss.